I haven't done this is a long time, but here are some of the favorites from this week:
- We read A LOT of books! The stack from the library, some favorites, and some from my childhood.
- It rained most of the week, but on Monday we took advantage of a sunny afternoon to go to a playground with school buddies for a picnic lunch and playtime.
- We made gifts for the Grandmoms....they are a secret for now!
- We went to Bounce U with a buddy and then out for a snack at a local health-conscious restaurant. The boys took over the place, since it was almost empty. I got this grumpy face from my kid because I was interferring with the boys taking over the entire place!
- My buddy and I enjoyed some bookstore time. We each picked out a new book and enjoyed beverages in the the cafe. I see a budding Starbucks addict in my future.
- We had an awesome lunchtime play date with our best girlies and the kids played with every toy we own, almost!
- I took a yoga class at the Y. It was harder than I remember and it was not at all relaxing, but it felt good to stretch.
- We had the grandparents over for Breakfast for Dinner, a kiddo favorite.
- Our garden is growing nicely, especially with all the rain this week! Although, the pests (raccoon, groundhog, or squirrels) have eaten all of the seed sprouts and the three basil plants! Grr.
- I'm planning to go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival tomorrow! I've been picking out patterns so I have an idea of what to shop for, since it overwhelms me everytime. I can't wait to check out Tess' Designer Yarn tent area. I need to remember that just because the colors are pretty doesn't mean it will make a useful item of clothing!